Whether you’re getting ready to build your first website or you’re looking for better results from the one you’ve got, you know the web is where you need to be. The internet is where you get found, and it’s where you establish trust. In fact, the majority of US consumers now research a company online before deciding to do business with them. If your online presence doesn’t portray a positive image, you’re losing customers.
We’ll help you follow four critical steps to improve your bottom line:
- Create a professional website based on your marketing strategy
- Attract targeted traffic through Search Engine Optimization and digital marketing
- Use a strong call to action to grow your list
- Build relationships through social media, email marketing and reputation management
At Satin Web Solutions, we’re committed to your success. We’ll help you devise an digital marketing strategy to make the most of your investment. We’ll start by considering your goals and helping you develop a buyer persona for each market you plan to target. Then we’ll work with you to plan ways to generate leads and and to navigate your prospects’ journey through your marketing funnel.
Armed with a well thought-out digital marketing plan, we’ll be able to build a website that works for you. Your site will be built to convert visitors into quality leads, but it needs to attract the right traffic first. Whether you choose to reach your customers through social media, pay-per-click advertising or word of mouth, a strong foundation in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will help more people discover you at a lower cost.
Once people have found your site, you’ll want to give them what they’re looking for, and create a strong call to action so they’ll take the next step. After they’ve taken the first step, it’s up to you to develop a relationship and turn them into a lifelong customers.
Based on where you are currently at in the process, we can help you take the next step. We’ll start by looking at whether you have a website yet or not.
- If you don’t have a website yet, let’s talk about web design.
- If you have a website that’s not performing how it should, consider our comprehensive website review. We’ll look at SEO, user experience and your marketing funnel.
- If you’re happy with your site, but want to expand your internet marketing, let’s talk about opportunities for growth.